Scott Energy wants to make sure that you’re warm and cozy this winter. Here are some helpful tips so your home is ready for the first cold snap:
- Make sure that your emergency switch is on.
- Change the batteries in your thermostat, carbon monoxide monitor and smoke detectors.
- Use snow stakes to mark your driveway, underground propane tank and fuel fill locations.
- Close your storm windows before you turn on the heat.
- Schedule a tune-up for your heating systems to ensure everything is in good working order.
To schedule your tune-up call Scott Energy at 800-736-4929.